Technology content and copy comes in many forms
Whether it’s website copy, downloadable reports, printed materials or blog posts, successful copy has to speak to your prospect. With almost 30 years in software and IT, I can provide a consistent, understandable message to both technical and non-technical audiences.
Here are some of the copy and content services I offer – and you can see examples here:
- Website copy – Your website is the first collateral most of your prospects see. Make it more than a listing of products, services and contact info. I’ll showcase your expertise, your industry leadership and what stands you apart from everyone else.
- Collateral – Brochures and data sheets aren’t just for handing out at tradeshows anymore. Effective collateral explains your offerings in terms your prospects understand – without losing them in the jargon. And it reads as well in PDF format as it does in glossy print.
- White papers and special reports – Long-form leadership content can build mindshare and influence prospects, without any direct selling. It educates your prospects about your unique approach to solving their real-world problems – and keeps them engaged through the sales cycle.
- Articles and blogging – Staying relevant means reminding prospects that your finger is always on the industry’s pulse. Punchy blogs and thoughtful articles show current and future customers your knowledge and expertise on current issues.
- Case studies – Everyone loves a story. Showcasing your customers’ successes is one of the most compelling methods of highlighting your solutions.
I can also help you with:
- Lead generation emails
- Renewal letters and emails
- Press releases
And if you need consumer-oriented (B2C) direct sales copy, I’ve got you covered there, too.
Find out more …
- What makes me different
- Some examples of my content writing
- What my clients are saying
- What makes me tick
Or just contact me to find out how I can help with your marketing projects.